- Phase I (A) of the terminal is being constructed on a plot of land measuring 5.586 hectares already in the possession of IWAI at Ram Nagar, Varanasi.
- The contract for construction of Phase-I (A), at a cost of ₹169.70 crore was awarded to M/s AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd. on 13th May, 2016.
- Terminal Capacity: 1.26 MPTA
- Major commodity – Construction material, food grain
- Start date of the project: June, 2016.
- Completion date of the project: November 2018.
- Physical progress: 78.95%
- Financial progress: ₹ 139.72 Cr.
Warning message Mean Menu style requires jQuery Update set to version 1.7 or higher. Error message Responsive Menus found a problem. Please check the errors.